Hey, I'm Harsh.
I'm a cognitive scientist, designer, and a developer at the University of California, San Diego. I've worked on some pretty interesting projects recently. Click the underlined links to check them out!
- Athena, an assistive, conversational AI. Ask it something simple, like "What is a human?". Check out the notes at the bottom of this page, and the Source Code!
- Speedster, a 5 starred chrome extension that uses GT Metrix to check your websites load times. Check out the source code here!
- Fresh Tomatoes, a python codebase that lets you build your own movie sharing app!
- Phytasol, an algae photobioreactor that effectively creates completely renewable algae biodiesel at the individual scale. I've open sourced the design process on Gitbooks, so feel free to build your own and start living a green life!
- Rene, a twitter bot that tweets about bots and artificial intelligence.It started out as an interesting side project, but has gained over 330 followers in less than a month! Very meta, and very cool!
- Progress,a non-profit academic journal with published work from faculty at MIT and UCSD. Our first official edition just went live!